What could sound more fun than that title? Nutella and a Girls Night Out? Going to see Katy Perry tonight at the RBC Center, can’t wait! If you go to her site you should watch the video for “Last Friday Night.” I am not sure if she is old enough to have grown up during the 80’s or not, but it was definitely funny for me to see Debbie Gibson, Corey Feldman and Kenny G (Uncle Kenny.) Anyways, its going to be a fun concert!
So these little crescents are from one of my favorite recipe magazines, Simple and Delicious. I never add the toffee bits because I don’t always have them and quite honestly I don’t really think they are needed. I mean, does Nutella need any help – honestly? But you can add them if you like – I bet they would be really good. These are great for the kids to help put together and they are best right out of the oven!
- 1 tube 8 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread warmed
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- Confectioners' sugar
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread; sprinkle with toffee bits. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8 servings.