This is a great easy desert. It is really rich, so a small slice is all you will need.
We are up in Western New York today at my mom’s house, so this morning’s post will be a bit short. I have to get my laptop set up on her network so that will take a bit of work this morning because right now it isn’t cooperating. I need to work today so hopefully the helpdesk can help me get it figured out! We will be here for two weeks so I will have lots of yummy food posts to share. I already have a few from dinner last night. The weather is much cooler so we are really enjoying the 70 degree temperatures. The kids are really enjoying playing with their cousins and being out in the country. I will post some pictures of the view from her house later this week.
Make this pie. If you want to make your own chocolate crust that would make it even better, I am sure. The day that I made this, I was in a bit of a hurry, which is why I used the store-bought crust – it was still great!
Peanut Butter Pie
- 3/4 c creamy peanut butter
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 1/4 c confectioners' sugar
- 1 12 oz container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 9 inch prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Peanuts
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Then, fold whipped topping into peanut butter mixture.
- Mix together until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour filling into pie crust and drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts over top.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours until pie is firm.