This is a fun little recipe and a yummy weeknight treat. Great with a side salad and your whole family will enjoy!
Kids can definitely help with this one. I cooked the ground beef and then Taylor and Grandma put the biscuits in the muffin pans and added the ground beef mixture and cheese. How easy is that?
Source: Taste of Home
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits and flatten into 5-in. circles. Press each onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder; add to beef and mix well.
- Divide the meat mixture among biscuit-lined muffins cups, using about ¼ cup for each. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.