This is a great easy dip for your next party! I serve this with Triscuits or Wheat Thins.
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese - softened
- 2 tablespoons of minced green onion
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 12 oz jar of cocktail sauce (or you can make your own)
- 1 can of lump crab meat - drained (I sometimes double this)
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Old Bay Seasoning
- In a bowl combine the first five ingredients. Spread into a pie plate.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with cocktail sauce and then sprinkle the crab meat on top. Sprinkle dried parsley and Old Bay (optional) over top.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/10/05/easy-crab-meat-dip/