|Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal with Biscoff Spread Topping|
This is a great fall breakfast with some wonderful flavor. It will keep you full through lunchtime, too! This recipe was adapted from Iowa Girl Eats
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- splash of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon Biscoff Spread
- 1 teaspoon Skim Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients through the pumpkin pie spice and spread into the prepared dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until all of the liquid is absorbed and oats are thoroughly cooked.
- In a separate bowl combine Biscoff Spread and milk. Stir with a fork to thoroughly combine. Pour over one individual serving of hot oatmeal. You can probably get about 3-4 servings out of this recipe.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/10/06/baked-pumpkin-oatmeal-biscoff-spread-topping/