|Japanese Steak House Ginger Salad Dressing|
This is great on some greens with just some carrot and cucumber. You can increase or decrease the ginger in the recipe based on your preferences.
- 2 tablespoons of olive or canola oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2-3 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- dash of salt
- 1/t tsp celery seed
- Combine all ingredients with a whisk until thoroughly combined. Adjust the ginger to your taste. Serve over salad greens with carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes. Enjoy!
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/10/11/japanese-steak-house-ginger-dressing-lightened/