|Thin Egg Pancakes with Pumpkin Butter|
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 4 mins
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add milk.
- Stir in flour and sugar just until blended.
- Add butter and salt.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into a hot greased 8-in. skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove and keep warm. Repeat; stack pancakes with waxed paper or paper towel in between.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/10/31/thin-egg-pancakes-pumpkin-butter/