|Strawberry Banana Delight - a great after school snack for kids!|
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 4 fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool for 10 minutes. Add enough water to ice cubes to measure 1 cup. In a blender, combine gelatin and ice mixture; cover and process for 1 minute or until ice cubes are dissolved. Add bananas; process 1-2 minutes longer or until blended.
- Pour into four dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set. Garnish each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a strawberry. Yield: 4 servings.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/06/20/strawberry-banana-delight-a-great-after-school-snack-for-kids/