- 1.5 oz vodka
- ½ cup low sodium tomato juice
- a few splashes lemon juice
- a few splashes Worcestershire
- Tabasco to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Celery Stalks for each glass
- Lemons for garnish
- Combine vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice Worcestershire, and Tobasco over a cup of ice cubes. Shake will and pour over a tall glass filled with ice cubes. Place a celery stalk in each glass and garnish with a lemon wedge if desired.
- Other ingredients that can be added include horseradish, creole seasoning or jalapeno slices.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/11/18/bloody-mary-fun-friday/