|Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Jalapeno Salsa|
- 1 lb Mahi Mahi
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon EVOO
- ½ lemon
- 2 cups pineapple diced
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 good handful cilantro
- 2-3 jalapenos seeded and diced
- a good squeeze of fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of Teriyaki sauce (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Sriracha (optional)
- Heat butter and EVOO in a skillet over medum high heat. Pat fish dry and salt and pepper on both sides. Place fillets in the skillet and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove fish from pan and squeeze lemon juice in with the butter and cook for one more minute. Spoon butter over fish if desired.
- For salsa add pineapple through Teriyaki sauce and mix until combined. Add salt to taste.
- Spoon salsa over fish. Drizzle with Sriracha if desired.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/12/07/mahi-mahi-pineapple-jalapeno-salsa/