|Julia Child's French Potato Salad|
- 1½ to 2 lbs small waxy potatoes peeled and cut in half or sliced
- 2 Tbs shallots or scallions, finely minced
- White pepper, freshly ground
- ¼ cup chicken stock (or potato-cooking water)
- 1½ Tbs wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 to 3 Tbs olive oil
- Cook potatoes until you can pierce with a fork. Drain and cool.
- Combine scallions, salt, pepper, stock, vinegar, parsley and oil. Toss with the potatoes and then allow to sit for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/12/15/julia-childs-french-potato-salad/