- ½ cup warm water 110 degrees
- ½ cup warm milk
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- ¼ cup butter, softened (Optional)
- Place water, milk, egg, ⅓ cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start.
- When cycle finishes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread ¼ cup softened butter over entire round (optional.) Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Roll wedges starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover with clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown on the tops.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/12/16/sweet-dinner-rolls/