|Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars|
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⅓ cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1½ sticks butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- ⅓ stick butter
- 6 oz. chocolate chips (semi-sweet or white)
- Melt butter and peanut butter together in a small pan over low heat (you can do this in the microwave, too.) Add cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Press into a buttered 9X13 pan.
- Melt ⅓ stick butter and chocolate chips together. Pour over peanut butter mixture and spread quickly.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/01/14/chocolate-peanut-butter-bars/