- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla just until blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk until combined; add to brown sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/01/27/chocolate-chip-blondies/