|Sweet and Spicy Asian Wing Sauce|
- 4 tb sweet chili sauce
- 1 tb rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste or sriracha (or to taste depending on how hot you want the wings)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tb brown sugar
- 1 tsp ginger paste or fresh ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine ingredients and toss to coat fried chicken wings.
- If you would like the sauce a little thicker, add a tablespoon of cornstarch to the sauce and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until it thickens a bit.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/02/01/sweet-spicy-asian-wings/