- 1 pound ziti pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef (I sometimes use half Italian sausage)
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray.
- Cook ziti in boiling water until al dente. Drain
- In a large skillet cook ground beef and onion. Add the tomato sauce and simmer about 15 minutes.
- In the bottom of the baking dish add half the ziti. Cover with the provolone, sour cream and then ½ of the sauce mixture. Add the remaining ziti, mozzarella, sauce mixture and then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/04/04/baked-ziti/