- 2 romaine hearts - washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 grilled chicken breasts sliced thin
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Your favorite Caesar Dressing (we used Ken's light Caesar Vinaigrette)
- Grilled onion rings
- Black Olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice each romaine heart in half the long way so that the root keeps them intact. Lightly brush each half with olive oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place romaine on grill over medium high heat and cook on each side for about 30 seconds.
- Place one romaine half on each plate and top with half of a sliced chicken breast. Add olives and onions. Sprinkle with Parmesan and salad dressing.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/04/12/grilled-ceasar-salad/