|Asian Grilled Flank Steak|
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 flank steak (1.5 - 2 pounds)
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a resealable plastic bag. Add flank steak and ensure that the marinade is evenly distributed throughout the bag. Close and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Remove steak from refrigerator about 30 minutes before grilling. Lightly score steak in a criss cross pattern on both sides.
- Heat grill to a medium high heat and grill for about 6 minutes on each side.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/05/07/asian-grilled-flank-steak/