|Soy Glazed Grilled Salmon|
- 1- 1.5 pounds of salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce (you can use regular if you don't have the sweet)
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic. Brush half over salmon fillets. Let salmon sit for 10 minutes.
- Light your grill to a medium high heat and lay your salmon skin side down. Grill for about 4-5 minutes on each side (depending on how thick your fillets are.) Once cooked remove from the grill and drizzle the remaining marinade over the fish. Allow to sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/05/09/soy-glazed-grilled-salmon/