|Asian Steak and Noodle Salad|
- 1 Asian Flank Steak Recipe - Prepared
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 bag of baby spinach - washed
- 12 oz angel hair pasta
- red or yellow pepper - sliced into thin 2 inch strips
- 3 green onions sliced thin (white and green parts)
- Chopped Cilantro
- handful of sunflower seeds
- Cook flank steak according to directions here. Slice into thin strips.
- Combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Slice peppers and green onion. Chop cilantro.
- To put salad together place spinach in the bottom of your salad bowl and then add pepper and green onions. Place pasta and steak on top of your vegetables. sprinkle with cilantro, sunflower seeds a sriracha if desired. Add dressing and toss to coat evenly.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/01/26/asian-steak-noodle-salad/