|Super Duper Protein Juice |
- 1 carrot
- 1 apple
- 1 handful of kale or spinach
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 dropper of liquid B-12 (optional)
- Peel the grapefruit and orange. Cut the carrot and apple into small chunks that will pass through the tube in your juicer. Process all the fruits and veggies. I like to process the juiciest fruits last because it helps to flush all the less juicy veggies/fruits out of the juicer.
- Fill a shaker bottle with protein powder, B-12 and juice. Shake until the protein powder has dissolved. Pour over a glass filled with ice. Juice is best when used that day.
Recipe by Becki's Whole Life at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2012/11/27/protein-juice/