|Chili Lime Sweet Potato Fries|
- 2 organic sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (enough to coat)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into fries. Place on a sheet pan and gently toss with the olive oil, chili powder and lime juice. Spread fries out on pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy stirring once or twice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/01/08/chili-lime-baked-sweet-potato-fries/