|Baked Shrimp with Orzo and Feta|
Author: Slightly adapted from Cooking Light
- 1 regular-size foil oven bag ( made my own - just make sure no steam can escape)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup uncooked orzo
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup diced vegetables (I used cherry tomatoes and yellow peppers)
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place the bag on a large shallow baking pan.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl. Stir in 1 teaspoon oil and next 7 ingredients (1 teaspoon oil through pepper). Place the orzo mixture in prepared oven bag. Combine shrimp and basil. Arrange shrimp mixture on orzo mixture. Seal bag tightly.
- Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until the shrimp are done. Carefully cut bag open and drizzle with remaining teaspoon of olive oil.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/01/15/baked-shrimp-orzo-feta/