|Mexican Style Pulled Pork |
- 2 pork tenderloins - they usually come 2 to a package
- 1 packet of taco seasoning or make your own
- 1 jar of salsa verde
- juice from 1 lime
- 1-2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Place pork, seasoning and salsa in slow cooker and heat on low.
- After 6-7 hours check pork and it should shred easily. I used two forks to shred.
- Add lime juice and cheese and cook for 1 additional hour.
- If you would like to make it crispier place pork on a sheet pan and broil for a few minutes.
Recipe by Becki's Whole Life at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/02/01/mexican-style-pulled-pork/