- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup cold butter
- 1 cup milk
- Melted butter
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients and cut in cold butter until crumbly.
- Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by ¼ cupfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/02/12/cinnamon-biscuits/