|Chicken and Refried Bean Enchiladas|
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts - cooked and shredded
- 1 can of fat-free refried beans (I love Trader Joe's)
- 3 cups of shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- 1 cup of restaurant-style salsa (I also like TJ's jarred red salsa for this because it isn't chunky)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 flour tortilla shells - Fajita Size
- 2 Green Onions - white and green parts sliced
- Chopped Cilantro
- Extra Salsa for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine shredded chicken, refried beans, 1½ cups of cheese, salsa, salt and garlic powder in a bowl. Place filling down the middle of each tortilla and roll up. Place stuffed tortillas seam side down in your casserole dish.
- Once all tortillas are stuffed place any remaining chicken and bean mixture along the sides of the dish. Cover the shells with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven covered with foil for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes. or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onion and cilantro. Serve with additional salsa or your favorite toppings.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/03/11/chicken-refried-bean-enchiladas/