|Chicken and Brown Rice Bowls with Chipotle Cream Sauce|
- ¼ Cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1-2 chipotle chilies with 2 teaspoons sauce (depending on how spicy you like things)
- juice of half a lime
- Dash of salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- ½ cup black beans
- Sea Salt
- Jasmine Brown Rice - enough for 4 servings
- Optional: Cilantro and shredded cheese, Baked Crumbled Tortilla Chips, chopped tomato
- In the bowl of a food processor mix the yogurt, mayo, chipotles with sauce, lime juice and salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined. You can also throw a little of the cilantro in this sauce for some extra flavor.
- Between four bowls divide the rice, chicken avocado, onions and beans. Top with the salsa, chipotle cream sauce and any optional topping you may choose. I like to mash my avocado right in the bowl as I don't like chunks and it coats the rice really well. Give each bowl a few cracks of sea salt.
- I personally don't think you need any cheese in these bowls, but the kids like to have some and they can afford the calories:-).
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/03/20/chicken-brown-rice-bowls-chipotle-cream-sauce/