- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 polish dill pickle - cut into quarters (You can use half of a pickle if you prefer.)
- 1 fajita sized tortilla
- 2 slices of deli ham
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla and lay ham slices on top.
- Lay the pickle spears across one end of the tortillas.
- Roll the tortilla tightly starting on the side with the pickles.
- Place the rolled tortilla on the cutting board with the opening down and slice in half with a sharp knife. Wrap tight in plastic wrap until ready to eat.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/04/22/pickle-wraps/