|Chickpea, Sundried Tomato and Feta Salad|
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas - drained and rinsed
- 1 3 oz package of sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of crushed red pepper (optional)
- Arugula for salad
- Combine all ingredients except arugula in a bowl and mix until combined. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve over a plate of arugula. Enjoy!
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/06/09/chickpea-sundried-tomato-feta-salad/