- 1 cucumber, halved and seeded
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 23 ounces low-sodium tomato juice (3 cups)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup good olive oil
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of cilantro -chopped
- Optional - ½ jalapeño - minced, additional chopped, crushed tortilla chips, Sriracha
- Chop the cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and onion. Process each by itself in a food processor being careful not to over process.
- Combine the processed vegetables in a large bowl and add garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Mix gazpacho well and chill for a few hours before serving.
- We like to add chopped cucumbers and avocado to our bowls for more crunch/flavor. If we want some heat we will add a few splashes of Sriracha.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/07/12/gazpacho/