- 1 14 ounce can Light Coconut MIlk
- 2 tablespoons Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup assorted vegetables (we used red peppers, green beans and onions)
- ¼ cup fresh Thai Basil (could sub cilantro)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- Cooked Brown Basmati or Jasmine Rice
- Lime juice
- Bring coconut milk to simmer in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Stir in curry paste and sugar until well blended; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in basil and fish sauce.
- Serve over cooked rice and sprinkle with lime juice if desired
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/08/11/thai-red-curry-shrimp/