- ½ cup butter, melted (I sometimes do a little less or do half olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- Melt butter in a shallow bowl and then add Worcestershire, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. In another bowl add ½ cup of the fried onions.
- Dip the chicken in the butter mixture and then the onions to give it a good coating. Place the chicken in a greased baking pan. Top with the remaining onions and drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/11/14/crispy-onion-chicken/