|Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers with Guacamole|
- 1 /12 lbs Ground Chicken
- ½ cup chopped onion (I have used green and yellow onions)
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sandwich Rolls
- Combine chicken and next 8 ingredients. Form into 4-5 patties.
- Cook burgers over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Serve burgers with a good serving of Guacamole
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/11/20/cheddar-jalapeno-chicken-burgers-guacamole/