|Feta and Spinach Scramble|
- 6 large eggs
- 2 oz crumbled feta
- 3 good handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil
- sat, pepper and dill to taste
- Sliced pepperoncinis
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt the butter and then wilt the spinach for a few minutes. Remove from the pan to a plate.
- Add the eggs to the pan adding a little more butter if needed to cook the eggs. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and dill. Once the whites start to set break the yolks and then begin to scramble by running a spatula or wooden spoon through the eggs. Add the spinach and feta and continue to cook until the eggs are cooked but still nice and creamy. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve with sliced pepperoncinis sprinkled over top.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2013/12/19/feta-spinach-scramble/