|Weight Watchers Oven "Fried" Cod with Tartar Sauce|
- 3 cod fillets
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 30 garlic and herb flavored croutons, crushed
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream (I used greek yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together the crushed croutons, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder and fresh parsley. Set aside.
- Dip the fillets in the egg and then into the croutons. Press the croutons into the fillets. Place the fillets in a small baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Spray the top with more non-stick spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or depending on the size of your fillets until they are completely cooked. Run it under the broiler for a couple more minutes to crisp up the top.
- For the tartar sauce combine the mayo, sour cream (or greek yogurt), relish and lemon juice.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2014/02/06/weight-watchers-oven-fried-cod-tartar-sauce/