- 64 fluid ounces tomato and clam juice cocktail
- 3 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2 cucumbers, cubed
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato and clam juice cocktail, shrimp, avocados, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- *Alternately you can puree half of the juice, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion and cilantro in your blender or food processor. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2014/04/15/shrimp-gazpacho/