- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, warmed
- ⅓ cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- Confectioners' sugar
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread; sprinkle with toffee bits. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8 servings.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/06/14/girls-night-out-and-nutella-crescents-oh-yeahhhh/