|Banana Pancakes (Half Whole Wheat)|
- ½ cup AP Flour
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, olive oil, vanilla and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
Recipe by at http://www.beckiswholelife.com/2011/09/22/banana-pancakes-half-wheat/