This is a great lunchbox idea for pickle-loving kids. Although, as a pickle-loving adult I am not a opposed to making one of these for myself at lunch.
These were inspired by my mom, who is actually here in North Carolina visiting from New York. I may have some other recipes of hers on the blog soon.
Some other recipes from my mom include:
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 polish dill pickle – cut into quarters (You can use half of a pickle if you prefer.)
- 1 fajita sized tortilla
- 2 slices of deli ham
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla and lay ham slices on top.
- Lay the pickle spears across one end of the tortillas.
- Roll the tortilla tightly starting on the side with the pickles.
- Place the rolled tortilla on the cutting board with the opening down and slice in half with a sharp knife. Wrap tight in plastic wrap until ready to eat.